Thru comes with a number of default/built-in groups to manage different parts of the system.
• Build-in group to approve account requests.
• Default administrator group.
• Default reporting group.
• Default group for the users with limited visibility of the web portal features. API access is not allowed.
• Default group for contacts administrators.
CONTROLLED MOBILE DISTRIBUTION
• Default group to limit file access only to the Thru mobile application.
DELETED USER FOLDERS
• Default group of deleted users.
• Default group including all system users.
• Default group for users not authorized to log in from any Thru application.
MOBILE APP USERS
• Default group for user access using the Thru mobile application.
MOBILE WEB USERS
• Default group for user access using a mobile web browser.
• Access control to module
• Default group for publishing approval, editing, and administration.
• Default group to enable publishing access.
• Default group to manage file-system retention policies.
• Default group for Salesforce connector administration.
SALESFORCE MAIL SENDERS
• Default group for users will be used as senders of Salesforce messages.